Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Pierce T . Wetter III
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:27:17 -0700

On Jul 22, 2004, at 10:10 AM, Frank T. Pohlmann wrote:

  I do have one, I just have a hard time writing
about
things in the abstract. Perhaps you, Frank, and
Nadim would
be willing to join me in one? Then there would be
some
interaction.

Shall we go private on this? Stephen T. just suggested
I should get a blog. I am actually setting one up, but
I am still testing. Perhaps we could link up in some
fashion?

 Well, I already have one setup, so it would be easy to give you
an account on it. (In fact, I'll do that right now and email you the name,
password.)

I've noticed that blogs with multiple contributors tend to be more interesting
and more active.

 Pierce

P.S.

As an example of globalization, this is hosted for me in India for $9/year.