Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Removing the last changeset(s) from the archive

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Removing the last changeset(s) from the archive
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:05:21 -0500

Charles Duffy wrote:

That said, I believe Tom has fairly recently said that he agrees that
this kind of feature is worth having. It's not something that can be
implemented trivially, though, for the reasons above.

I hope it's done in such a way that it doesn't create a revision with the same name as the deleted one. For example, we could use patch-10.1

Aaron