Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Removing the last changeset(s) from the archive

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Removing the last changeset(s) from the archive
Date: 14 Nov 2004 19:21:17 -0600

>>>>> "John" == John Meinel <address@hidden> writes:
John>
John> I mean, do any other revctrl software let you truly change history
John> (without hacking the archive itself)?

ClearCase does.  One of the first things that any sane software shop does
is turn it off for all but one or two users.  The second thing is then
backup the "database" every night.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above