Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [Mark Mitchell] Moving to an alternate VCS

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [Mark Mitchell] Moving to an alternate VCS
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 08:38:19 -0800 (PST)

For the record, I think it would/will be (uncharacteristically)
reckless of the GCC team to switch from CVS because the release
manager got annoyed one day about the amount of time that `tag'
takes.

(I also think that switching from CVS in a more thoughtful manner
is appropriate and important and, you know which direction I think
is rational for them :-)