Re: [Gnu-arch-users] star-merge causing PANIC: I/O error `vu_lstat'

From: Kevin Geiss
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] star-merge causing PANIC: I/O error `vu_lstat'
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 06:13:06 -0700

by default, the 'reference' tree is the working tree, so in this case the
reference tree would have been the parent.

so, in a parent tree, would

tla star-merge --reference AAA BBB

have done it?

(I think the command above means "take all changes (by delta) from the common
ancestor of AAA and BBB to the current version of BBB, and merge those
changes into the current working tree") in this case, the common ancestor was
just AAA.