Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Problem with star-merge

From: Ingo Buescher
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Problem with star-merge
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:45:08 +0200

John A Meinel wrote:

developer plattform I have to wait until a win32 version is available -
so far I was using the native win32 port of tla (version 1.3) and have
switched
to the cygwin version of tla-1.3.1 today.

Ingo Buescher

Well, once I can get gpgme to compile for cygwin, I'll probably get a
version of baz for cygwin. I'm not sure why it is being such a pain, but
I'm working on it.

So it should be soon, as in only a few weeks.

Thats great - I'm looking forward to it.

John
=:->

Ingo Buescher