[Gnu-arch-users] Stabilizing Bazaar?

From: Jérôme Marant
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Stabilizing Bazaar?
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 22:06:26 +0200

Hi,

Since I switched to bazaar, I ran into many troubles with doing basic
things. For that reason, I absolutely need to keep tla around as
an emergency solution (I have to admit tla has been quite solid
rock so far).

While I think the Bazaar team is doing a great work, I wonder if
it would not be wiser to stabilize Bazaar instead of adding new
features all the time (there have been 3 major Bazaar releases
in four months).

A SCM is a very important piece of software in software development
and it definitely need to be very stable.

Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant