[Gnu-arch-users] Problem after deleting archive

From: Попков Александр
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Problem after deleting archive
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:27:44 +0400

Hello GNU ARCH users!

I have next situation

"address@hidden/project-name--devel--0" - project in main archive
"address@hidden/project-name--devel--0" - project in local developer archive
(tag of main)

Developer do some commits into own local archive, then do star-merge to main,
then delete "project-name--devel--0" from own archive.

Then his want to work with this project again, try to

tla tag -S address@hidden/project-name--devel--0
address@hidden/project-name--devel--0

and give error: "conflict in applying patch".

I think this conflict arised because project in main archive have
record about merged in
"address@hidden/project-name--devel--0--patch-N", but this revision
are not exists.

May I can fix this situation _without_ any renaming?

This is very important for me! Thanks in advance!

WBR, Alexander Popkov