RE: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Problem after deleting archive

From: Попков Александр
Subject: RE: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Problem after deleting archive
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 01:45:30 +0400

Matthieu Moy writes:

>You "changed history", and you should never do that with arch.
>
>What is created is created forever and should not be deleted. If you
>delete it, then you must be carefull not to re-create it with the same >name.

I am understand this, and do forced backup before each star-merge from
local developers archives to main now, but one developer stay in trouble.

My schema having fixed archive/projects names, and I need to fix this w/o
renaming.

May be revisions in revlib (on apqm side) may help me?

Help please!

WBR, Alexander Popkov