Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla suggestions

From: Cameron Patrick
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla suggestions
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:19:02 +0800

Matthieu Moy wrote:

> For tla, you have to catch the attention of Tom, he's AFAIK the only
> person with write access to his bugtracker.

I suggested this a while ago (back when jblack was doing releases) and
the idea was shot down by Tom, who suggested a hook script, much like
the one you gave.

> baz library-add $ARCH_ARCHIVE/$ARCH_REVISION

Unfortunately this slows down commits; I tried putting it in the
background but that was racey (or at least used to be) if two tla/baz
processes are trying to write the same revision to the library at once :-(

Cameron.