[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla suggestions

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla suggestions
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:12:20 +0200

Matthieu Moy <address@hidden> writes:

> Ulf Ochsenfahrt <address@hidden> writes:

>>> True,
>>
>> Where is the bugtracker that I can put this in? At least three people
>> have agreed that this would be a good idea (and noone opposed it), so it
>> should not be forgotten!
>
> I'm working on this.

In

  address@hidden/bazaar--commit-revlib--1.5

Located at

  https://address@hidden/webdav/moy/public

"baz commit" will create a revlib entry using the computed changeset
without redownloading it, if the revision library is greedy.

If someone complains about this behavior, we can add a --greedy-commit
option to revision libraries, but I think the revlib entry on commit
is the expected behavior for a greedy revlib.

Everybody is welcome to test it or review my code (it's a rather short
patch, but anything touching the revlib is more or less critical, so
I'd like to be sure I'm not introducing any bug ...).

I'll merge it in the 1.5 in a few days if no one objects.

Thanks,

--
Matthieu