Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla suggestions

From: John A Meinel
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla suggestions
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:53:34 -0500

Matthieu Moy wrote:

In

 address@hidden/bazaar--commit-revlib--1.5

Located at

 https://address@hidden/webdav/moy/public

I'm trying to get access to your repository, but when I try to go to the
page directly, it asks me for a username & password. I assume the
username is "moy" but a blank password doesn't work.

If I go to:
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/webdav/moy/public
or
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/moy/public

The location does not exist.

I did find this on the supermirror at:
http://mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/address@hidden/
Is the commit-revlib branch up-to-date? I only see 1 patch.

John
=:->

Everybody is welcome to test it or review my code (it's a rather short
patch, but anything touching the revlib is more or less critical, so
I'd like to be sure I'm not introducing any bug ...).

Thanks for working on it. If the supermirror is up-to-date I'll at least
look at it.

I'll merge it in the 1.5 in a few days if no one objects.

Thanks,

John
=:->