Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Arch2git import script

From: Martin Langhoff
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Arch2git import script
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 14:20:21 +1200

On 9/5/05, Martin Langhoff <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 9/3/05, Anand Kumria <address@hidden> wrote:
> > It appears to handle Arch-source, git-target (and a few other
> > combinations) fairly comprehensively.
> >
> > http://www.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/Tailor
>
> Only now - just did a bit of reading of the mailing list archive:
> http://lists.zooko.com/pipermail/tailor/ -- interesting but I'm unsure
> of what it currently does and doesn't do.

The tailor author chimes in and clarifies:
http://lists.zooko.com/pipermail/tailor/2005-September/000150.html

I don't think tailor is for me, really. It covers many SCMs, but it
leaves behind a lot of data in the transfer. If it gets there, I'll
surely retire my narrow-focus arch2git. In the meantime, I'll keep
running it.

cheers,

martin