Re: [Gnu-arch-users] taglines

From: Martin Langhoff
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] taglines
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:16:21 +1300

On 10/14/05, Mark Flacy <address@hidden> wrote:
> So the problem with tagline inventory mode was that you weren't using
> it. You also didn't wish to/couldn't fix the cvs->arch gateway to allow
> you to do so.
>
> Brilliant.

What a helpful comment. Could you perhaps point me to an... ahem...
solution or hints towards a better fix? One that covers the problem
space that I describe?

We used tagline for internal projects. It did work while tla had 100%
control of what was happening. As I mentioned earlier, such a
regimented workflow covered perhaps 10% of the code we work on.

regards,

martin