Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [MERGE-REQUEST] Support for several SSH impleme

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [MERGE-REQUEST] Support for several SSH implementations
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 23:35:03 +0100

   I think we're done with the SSH thing.  I removed the old `ssh'
   compile-time option and added `ssh-type' and `ssh-binary' instead.
   Therefore, one can now choose a default SSH implementation at
   configuration time, using `./configure --with-ssh-type=X
   --with-ssh-binary=Y'.  By default, `lsh' and `lshc', respectively,
   are chosen.  This all appears in patch-13 of my branch.

Coolies!  Nice work.