Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Incoming Distros at libreplanet

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Incoming Distros at libreplanet
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:23:20 GMT

    Something like:
    * Check source availability.
    * Check developer activity.
    * Check NONFSDG issues (and maybe sample some of Debian non-free or
    other usual suspect packages) in installed instance and bug tracker.
    * If unreported issue found, report a but and follow up on promptness.
    * Skim website and provided documentation.
    * Skim mailing list/forum, lurk on IRC/XMPP.
    * Report and discuss findings.

Sounds good.  How about if we add this to Incoming_distros?

    Like probably many here, I don't have much time to do this, though I
    hope to make an effort. If the Parabola CD that I burnt a few days ago
    doesn't get buried under a pile of paper, I might check it out.

Hope so.

Aside from the newly-added parabola and ConnochaetOS, has anyone
reviewed any of the other distros listed there?  Namely:
DelphOS, GNU+Linux from Source Code, RawGNU, RMS GNU/Linux-libre, Tlamaki.

(I don't recall seeing mail about them.)

Thanks,
kb