Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 01:45:26 +0300

Ha ha ha, that is right and funny.

There is not alternative to freedom, and freedom is not alternative to
jail (proprietary software).

Maybe the difference is that fsf.org is not a Free System
Distribution, and Stallman.org is also not a Free System
Distribution. It is now for webmasters to correct it. Free software is
not alternative to proprietary. It is not logical.

btw:

I don't agree with Gnash at all, as it is simply allowing non-free
software to run on free player, according to my understanding. I am
not using it and will never do. I have my own view point on free
software, and Gnash is for me software that directs users to use
non-free software. So it is not for me.

Jean Louis