[Gnu-music-discuss] feta pk files

From: David Ondreka
Subject: [Gnu-music-discuss] feta pk files
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:57:00 +0200 (CEST)

The feta pk files are generated in the current directory instead of
/var/texfonts.

For the text fonts of the 'normal' tex tree font generation works as
expected, however.

I know there's a FAQ entry concerning this problem, but following the
instructions there didn't help it.
(might this answer be inappropriate in the meantime, as it mentions a
lily version 1.1.40?)

I have compiled lily (version 1.3.84) with enable-kpathsea, but I had
to configure and compile libkpathsea myself. As I'm in no way a tex/mf
guru (I wouldn't have written this mail else ;-), I could have done
something wrong with it.

Thanks in advance for your help,

David

David Ondreka <address@hidden>