Re: 1.3.95 bug; unbeamed 8th notes printed as 32nd notes

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: 1.3.95 bug; unbeamed 8th notes printed as 32nd notes
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:14:37 +0200

> The attached file illustrates this.  It looks the way I expect on
> 1.3.94, but on 1.3.95 the unbeamed eighth note prints as a 32nd note.

If you read the change log for 1.3.95 carefully, it does mention
updates to the feta fonts. This means that all your old generated
bitmaps for the fonts are wrong, so you have to remove all these
obsolete .*pk and .tfm files, preferably using the clean-fonts
script. This is described in INSTALL.txt.

It used to be in the FAQ, but I can't find it at the
moment. (This is a general problem with the new FAQ layout
where the information is spread over several pages. When
answering peoples question, I often want to refer to a FAQ
that I know has been there but some seem to have disappeared
completely and for other questions I've had to browse through
a number of pages before I found them.)

      /Mats