Re: G_8 clef symbols & dvips

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: G_8 clef symbols & dvips
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:26:23 +0200

>               Helo,
>       I've got the same pb. I'm Using the Mandrake 7.1 is it linked ?
Your distribution doesn't (well, shouldn't) matter when it comes to
layout problems.
>       In lily 1.3.95, there's olso a problem with note duration lily print
> a &- when I write a 8.
The fonts were updated in 1.3.95. Great, now I found the function to
search the FAQ pages, so I can even refer to the FAQ on
http://appel.lilypond.org/wiki/index.php3?PostProcessing

>       Here is a question : how can I make a slur between grace note and
> "normal" note ? the last
> time I tried it there was a lot of warning and it whas an up slur whitch is
> not readable

As far as I know this feature is still broken.

    /Mats