Re: 1.3.95 bug; unbeamed 8th notes printed as 32nd notes

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: 1.3.95 bug; unbeamed 8th notes printed as 32nd notes
Date: 13 Oct 2000 12:45:56 -0400

    Mats> If you read the change log for 1.3.95 carefully, it does mention
    Mats> updates to the feta fonts. This means that all your old generated
    Mats> bitmaps for the fonts are wrong, so you have to remove all these
    Mats> obsolete .*pk and .tfm files, preferably using the clean-fonts
    Mats> script. This is described in INSTALL.txt.

I did this, and I still get the thirty-second note.   (I hadn't
remembered to do it before writing, but I had guessed it might be
something wrong with my installation, and had done "make uninstall",
which I would hope would also remove the feta fonts.)

--
Laura (mailto:address@hidden , http://www.laymusic.org )

(Note the email and homepage address changes; please update your
address book, bookmarks, and links.)