GUI for LilyPond !

From: ma801tm
Subject: GUI for LilyPond !
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 12:38:36 +0700

HI !!
I am a third year computer student, and I am about to start on my third year project.

I am writing to you because I want to write a GUI for transposing LilyPond text files. I wondered if there allready exist something like that for LilyPond, and if so, where I can find it so I can check out how it is done etc.

I am also looking for the Regular Expressions of Mudela, how the language is structured, as I probably am going to need it for my project.
Does anybody know where to find that !?

Sincerely
Thomas Mejlsing