almost newbie

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: almost newbie
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 21:56:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi again

Now I proudly entered my first tune in lilypond. But I have a couple of
unanswered questions I wasn't able to locate in the reference manual.

1) How do I get rid of that funny, but not so nice "Lily was here" at the
bottom?

2) How do I get rid of the page number and the barnumbers?

3) Where do I tweak the font settings?

4) Where do I tell it to give me the triangle for major 7th chords and ø
for halfdiminished (I don't even think it understands my halfdim's, I
write c:3-.5-.7 for Cø).

5) How do I add another line of chords above the one I have?

6) How do I get "rehersal signs" in boxes to indicate parts?

7) How do I get text (the tempo in this case medium) in the upper left
corner??

8) And what is the exact ln -s command that I should execute in order to
get rid of fonts in my working directory???

I expect 1-4 has something to do with copying, tweaking and renaming the
files in /usr/share/lilypond/ly and \include'ing them in the code. But
I don't know where to start. Am I overlooking something (important!) in
the documentation, since I can't figure this out by myself??

If you wanna look at the .ly file the .ps file and original I'm trying to
make it look like go to http://hjem.get2net.dk/atte/lips.html

--
Atte André Jensen