Key signature change problems on 3.96

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Key signature change problems on 3.96
Date: 17 Oct 2000 15:55:00 -0400

The attached file shows a key signature change when I use f \major as
the new signature.  However, when I use g \dorian, it doesn't print
the new signature, but does insert Bb accidentals for the rest of the
piece.

Also, when it does print the new key signature, it does it before the
repeat bar, and not after.  Is there some other way I should specify
this?  I think it should be after, since it applys only to the music
of the B section, and not to the the A section on the repeat.

Laura (mailto:address@hidden , http://www.laymusic.org )

(Note the email and homepage address changes; please update your
address book, bookmarks, and links.)