Re: w32 problems...

From: janneke
Subject: Re: w32 problems...
Date: 24 Oct 2000 15:53:29 +0200

"Shamus" <address@hidden> writes:

> C:\lilypond\Music>ly2dvi -P american-chords
> ly2dvi (GNU LilyPond) 1.3.97
> executing: ash -c "lilypond  american-chords 2>&1"
> lstat(/cygdrive) failed ...
> /cygdrive: No such file or directory

We've been over this before.  You should check your mounts and PATH,
most probably there's a '/cygdrive' in your path.  (remove refences
to //c, \\c, c: from your path).

If you can't
fix it, you can cludge it by making /cygdrive a symlink to /cygwin.

> error: can't find default font: `cmr10'

see
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnu-music-discuss/2000-October/000485.html

> checking for tfm path... dirname: too few arguments
> Try `dirname --help' for more information.
> dirname: too few arguments
> Try `dirname --help' for more information.

You probably have a windows style TEXFONTS or so

> checking for guile-config... guile-config
> configure: warning: cannot execute guile-config

You should first build and install guile.