Re: Another incipit-related question

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Another incipit-related question
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 23:21:26 +0100

> Is there a way to get the C clef to print in the old-style plain
> square C style, instead of the engraved, swishy one?

They are not implemented at the moment.
Do you have some good reference (preferably on-line)
which shows the layout? If we add an old-style C clef,
I guess we should also have the corresponding G and F
clefs as well. If you learn Metafont, you can add the
symbols yourself, otherwise you'll have to wait for me
or someone else to get time to do it (I already have a
list of other baroque music related symbols to add).

    /Mats