Re: Another incipit-related question

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: Another incipit-related question
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:57:21 +0100

Actually, I have already implemented an old-style C clef last Saturday.
Origininally, I intended to include it with the patch that I submitted
yesterday, but I still want to overhaul it.

Basically, I simply copied the code of the brevis note head from
feta-bolletjes.mf, adapted it to feta-clefs.mf, attached two stems at
its side with stafflinethickness and 2 inter line space height (which is
then mirrored in x and y direction by the brevis note head's code), and
fixed the scm code that maps clef identifiers to clef glyphs and
positions.  That's all!

The next few days I'm quite busy, but you may expect a patch by the end
of this week.

Greetings,
            Juergen