gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] What to do first ? What to do next ?

From: Cyril Bouthors
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] What to do first ? What to do next ?
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:03:03 +0200

        As Loic  proposed last week,  we need to install  the upgraded
version of ht://dig  on fr.fsf.org for test purposes  since we are all
already  involved  in  the  system  administration  of  this  specific
machine. I've seen that Helios already installed htdig on his home dir
at  france.fsfeurope.org[1]. He  even already  had time  to  crawl and
index www.gnu.org. Is it working fine ? What version did you use ?

        Loic, I  know you  are working to  make Mifluz and  Htdig work
together, can you tell us more about  your work ? What have to be done
exactly ? Did you start ? How long will it take ?  What can we do ? Do
we have  to create a specific  new task for the  gnu-search project on
Savannah (I think yes) ?

        Someone (maybe Helios) add a task about templates[2], nobody's
assigned. Can you please tell us more ?

        I think it's quite important to  have a vision of what we have
done and what  we have to do. I'm certainly forgetting  a lot of tasks
to be done but you can help. :)

Footnotes :

[1]:
http://savannah.gnu.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=280&group_id=318&group_project_id=98

[2]:
http://savannah.gnu.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=281&group_id=318&group_project_id=98
--
Cyril Bouthors -- phone:+33 1 41 66 47 06
                    fax:+33 1 41 66 47 10