Re: Anything to do?

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Anything to do?
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:32:34 +0200

Let me elaborate, since my original response was a bit short.

   as package manager?

pgksrc doesn't manage packages, it builds them.  On GNU this would be
the job of GSC.

   I also don't like dpkg/rpm, and might sound crazy for some of you,
   but i actually would like more portage than apt.

We will have neither, the file-system will be the package manager.
See the TODO file for a short example of how you install a package.