Re: address@hidden: Fink]

From: Gianluca Guida
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Fink]
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:11:19 +0100

On 12/18/05, Alfred M. Szmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
> I atleast am more interested in finishing the package manager first
> before worrying about fancy front-ends; might take a look at it at
> some later point.

I feel somehow called by this statement. :-)

I'm busy at the moment, but I'll use all the Christmas (waste of) time
to get missing stowfs things done.

Thanks,
Gianluca

--
It was a type of people I did not know, I found them very strange and
they did not inspire confidence at all. Later I learned that I had been