Re: Update on distro bootstrapping with Guix

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Update on distro bootstrapping with Guix
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:59:37 +0200

> How does that sound?  :-)

Great, I'd love to use a technically appealing GNU-approved distro.  The
issue I identified early on with the NixOS ideas is how to deal with
security upgrades.  IIRC, the old response was that this is an open
issue and further research is required.  How do you deal with security
upgrades in Guix?

/Simon