Re: Democratic Leadership

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Democratic Leadership
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 13:22:00 -0500

   >    Debian may not be perfect but it has achieved that to a large
   >    degree, while not compromising on its original goals.
   >
   > And yet, despite the goal of a 100% free softawre system, Debian is
   > happy to recommend non-free software to its users.

   That is why there is free distro ... And free distros are great, it is
   right that they use a base that each time have not been built freely
   their, I join the idea of the needs of a "GNU OS"

Exactly, and this is also why Debian is a very good example why
"democracy" isn't always the best choice for a project -- crucial
goals can simply be discarded.