Re: The future of mobile computing.

From: Aurélien DESBRIÈRES
Subject: Re: The future of mobile computing.
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:34:14 +0100

> You are using guesses to dismiss facts.  The back door in cell phones
> is proven, and it is used by many agencies of many countries.  I met
> people a few months ago who in the past had reason to believe they
> were being listened to through their phones.
>
> I regard this as a serious threat to every user of a cell phone,
> and that is one of the reasons I am not one of them.

There is a clear violation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
by approximativly each contry of that planet and people who don't care
of that situation are rare.

Awakening consciousness, is bravery, doing it massively, holds
engineering.

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

--
Aurelien Desbrieres
There is a hack for every situations, some are just more tricky.