Re: [open-cobol-list] problems using subscript

From: Roger While
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] problems using subscript
Date: Mon Jan 2 14:12:07 2006

Then this version of MF is wrong.
Even in MF Object Cobol Language reference
on page 2-2, it clearly states this.

It is well known that MF will compile any old rubbish
thrown at it (including, as a result, sometimes generating
wrong code).

Roger

Hi Roger, I can compile the same program using Micro Focus COBOL for UNIX V4.1 revision 030compiler in a HP-UX environment.

Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger While" <address@hidden>