[open-cobol-list] File io.

From: Marcello Marsile
Subject: [open-cobol-list] File io.
Date: Wed Jan 4 05:03:31 2006

Hallo,
I have been following oc development for several months.
I belive I am ready now to start using it.
The first things I get when I try to compile my source suite is:
        crt and crt status are not implemented yet.
      lock mode is not implemented yet.
        I get an error message even for split keys (example:
      03  alternate key is             dummykey=
                                       dum-field1
                                       dum-field2
                                       fum-field5
                                       with duplicates.

Crt and crt-status are necessary, in my sources to get return-values from function-keys. While lock mode and split keys allow me to lock single-record/full file and multiple record acces.
Anyone can help-me?
Thanks.
Marcello