RE: [open-cobol-list] OC issues

From: Bill Klein
Subject: RE: [open-cobol-list] OC issues
Date: Tue Jan 17 08:04:02 2006

I don't understand the issue.  Is the problem that of "A-margin" vs
"B-margin" or what error are you getting?

(The '85 Standard *did* have rules about replacing text must go in the
margin where replaced text was - but I thought OC had an option - or default
- to ignoring A-/B-margin issues).

P.S.  It would NOT surprise me if this caused a problem on IBM mainframes.
Are you using one of those dialects?