RE: [open-cobol-list] OC issues

From: Bill Klein
Subject: RE: [open-cobol-list] OC issues
Date: Tue Jan 17 08:47:16 2006

Sorry,
  Your reply still doesn't make sense.  It is PERFECTLY legal to change an
01-level to an 02-level (before an 05-Level) ASSUMING that you have an
01-level in the structure.  As I indicated, there are issues about 01-levels
being in the A-margin and 02-levels being in the B-margin.

I don't think anyone is going to be able to help you until you can show us
the actual code and error messages.