Re: [open-cobol-list] OC issues

From: Sergey Kashyrin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] OC issues
Date: Tue Jan 17 08:33:06 2006

The issue is that level 02 is following level 05 and there was no 02 before.
I'm not a Cobol guru but I expect that standard does not allow that.
Tandem (HP Nonstop) Cobol gives an error too.
The rest  - at least  all 390 mainframe, AS400, MFocus, Fujitsu are giving only
warning and producing the correct code.

I think if it's possible it's better to fix (at least for mf,ibm,mvs dialects)

Regards,
Sergey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Klein" <address@hidden>