Re: [open-cobol-list] RM/Cobol C$RERR

From: vince coen
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] RM/Cobol C$RERR
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 18:09:22 +0100

Hi;
On Thursday 06 August 2009, emre wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am working on converting some rmcobol-85 code to oc.
>
> rmcobol has a "C$RERR" call which  returns an expanded I-O completion
> status.  The status is a 4 character (or 11 character) status for the last
> attempted I-O operation.

OC uses the standard status code vis ANSI 85 with some others from the 2002
spec.

Download http://www.cobolstandard.info/j4/files/std.zip for the current
document dont print it out as its very long (almost 900 pages) see from page
169 for the values of I-O status (mostly implemented) as well as CRT status
(which appear to be fully implemented).

For the full list see the OC source code.

Vince