[open-cobol-list] This Mailing List daemon problems

From: Duke Normandin
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:41:35 -0600 (MDT)

Anybody getting bombarded with messages like the following?

Date: 13 Aug 2009 21:15:16 -0000
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ares.orfei.org.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work
out.

<address@hidden>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too
long.

-- snipped the gruesome parts --

Anybody know how to make it stop?
--