Re: [open-cobol-list] This Mailing List daemon problems

From: Duke Normandin
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 14:51:31 -0600 (MDT)

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009, Kevin Monceaux wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 10:30:56AM -0600, Duke Normandin wrote:
>
> > That works -- I also send them to the bit-bucket. Point is, the
> > list-server is mal-functioning, so the list-owner should fix
> > it. Imagine the bandwidth that this glitch is using up? Not cool...

[snip]

> opencobol at ares.orfei.org from the list.

That's what I was getting at! I wouldn't bother with
ares.orfei.org. I'd would unequivocally do the latter of your
suggestions, as I have in the past when I ran mail servers and/or
lists.

BTW, this is the first time in 20 years that I've been involved with a
mailing list that experienced this sort of problem - and I've been on
a fair number of lists. I guess it's catching up to me...

Anyway, I hope that the opencobol list owner is tuning in ;)
--
duke