[open-cobol-list] New Chat Set up

From: Joseph James Frantz (Aoirthoir)
Subject: [open-cobol-list] New Chat Set up
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:14:16 -0400

I want to thank everyone for your understanding while we had the gliches with our chat. As it turns out (mentioned in a previous email), freenode closed all access to mibbit. I contacted the folks at mibbit and they are very friendly and offered us the use of their servers. So the new information is as follows:

Network: irc.mibbit.com
Channel: #add1.to
Webchat: http://widget2.mibbit.com/?settings=420c8cc09d2c60c997224743c456c5f0&channel=%23add1.to

Starting next week we will be back on track for our weekly sunday meetings. However, there are several of us that linger in their all of the time. So any time you want to chat, discuss OpenCobol or Add1toCobol just stop in. There is a LOT happening lately and we want to get you all on board.

Sunday August 22: Agenda: Forming a team to help Roger. To find out more join us then.

--
Aoirthoir An Broc
http://www.add1tocobol.com

Date: Sundays
Time: 9:00am Eastern

::::::::NOTE IMPORTANT::::::::::
There has been some confusion as to the time. I believe this is because the United States uses Daylight Savings Time. On top of this the Government recently extended the dates that EDT (eastern daylight time) would run. So to be sure that you make it at 9am Eastern, I have this link:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179

That shows the time in New York City at the moment of viewing. It also explains the current UTC offset for the Eastern Zone in the United States. Simply compare the current time that site states, with your current time and you will know how far off we are from you.

We're there all of the time, even when we do not have a meeting. Stop on by for Open Cobol Support and chat.