[open-cobol-list] inconsistence of the delivery package "open cobol<>gnu

From: Gilles Crebassa
Subject: [open-cobol-list] inconsistence of the delivery package "open cobol<>gnu cobol" .
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 16:00:43 +0100

Hi,

We try to pull the last version of OpenCobol for Testing purpose with my cobol code but I'm faced to difficult issue.

On the site http://www.opencobol.org, I see a version OpenCOBOL 2.0 dev2012.

In the same time, you inform that you migrate to sourceforge with GNU Cobol 1.1

The version OpenCobol provided on sourceforge is :
open-cobol-2.0-feb2012.tar.gz 2013-09-19
The version of GNU Cobol on sourceforge is :
gnu-cobol-1.1.tar.gz 2014-01-20

In the part GNU Cobol, the stream 2.0 is empty.

in the CVS of sourceforge, I see gnu-cobol-1.x and gnu-cobol-2.0

Can you explain what is the "real" last version ?

http://about.me/crebassa.gilles