gnue

Re: Supply Chain Spec Volunteer

From: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Re: Supply Chain Spec Volunteer
Date: 16 Aug 2002 13:24:37 -0700

Yes we woudl love it, the source of that pdf is in cvs and is actually
in docbook (xml).  You can submit patches to it via address@hidden or
address@hidden

Neil Tiffin was heading up specs, but has other committments now, so
sending to the core will work until we find a new 'head' of application
speficication.  It's really a great job, in fact it even pays well, a
200% increase per day is *GUARANTEED*.  (assuming one is foolish enough
to believe 0*200 = something valuable)

-Derek