gnue

[long] RE: Supply Chain Spec Volunteer

From: Neil Tiffin
Subject: [long] RE: Supply Chain Spec Volunteer
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:45:29 -0400

Alejandro, I also agree that we should have a UML representation, but we also need non-technical documents as covered in my previous email.

Jeff, Alejandro was one of the original contributors to the specs and while we did not get far enough to include all of this product structures he had some very good ideas that were captured in early emails.

Derek seems to be promoting staying with the module guide and I will need to look and see if any work has been done recently to modify that from the package modules. Otherwise I would be happy to help get you started with the format.

Hopefully with the next version we can actually build a system. I am basically low involvement until the tools are ready to build an enterprise applications beyond a "Purchase Order Form". Not that a "PO Form" is bad, just not my area of interest.

Neil
address@hidden