gnue

RE: Supply Chain Spec Volunteer

From: Jeff Childers
Subject: RE: Supply Chain Spec Volunteer
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 08:52:14 -0400

Great, I've looked at the documents and will start downloading them.
Question: What format are the graphics in? I don't recognize the
extension...

Unless anyone has an objection, I think I would like to use a light UML
style to organize the requirements. That is, define the modules in terms of
objects ('actors' or whatever) with their properties, events and methods.

Jeff Childers