gnue

[GNUe] Role based authorization

From: Dick Kniep
Subject: [GNUe] Role based authorization
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:26:13 +0200

Hi list,

We are planning to use gnue to develop an application. However we need role
based authorization and I haven't seen anything like that. I am a gnue newbe,
but an experienced (wx)Python developer, so possibly I am missing something.

Off course there is gnue-navigator, but there is no documentation available,
and looking at the coding, I didn't see anything that makes it possible to
leave out certain menu options (but again, I may have missed something).

I hope someone can shed some light on this, as it is for us very important.

Cheers,
D. Kniep