gnue

Re: [GNUe] Role based authorization

From: Dick Kniep
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Role based authorization
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:57:39 +0200

Hi Derek,

Thanks for the information,

Shouldn't this be part of GNUe? For real world applications this is a real
must. The first thing I do when I start a project is defining a menu
structure, and an authorization scheme, based on groups of employees.

Do you still have the coding you used to create the navigator file? Perhaps I
can modify it to be a part of GNUe (No promise)