RE: [gnugo-devel] Problem with building 3.10

From: Måns Ullerstam
Subject: RE: [gnugo-devel] Problem with building 3.10
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 11:18:52 +0200

The reason it didn't work the first time was that I tried to build gnugo
without the regression. After that I installed the regressions as well and
tried to build it again, but at that time it was too late.

I had to reinstall all files at once (both gnugo and regression) before I
built it. Everything works now.

I thought part of the idea of splitting gnugo into gnugo and regression was
to make it possible for some people to install gnugo only (the ones that
like to play, but not develop). I am to bad at make and Makefiles to
understand how it works. If someone can make the system work with gnugo
only, I think that would be good.

/ Mans