Re: [gnugo-devel] Problem with building 3.10

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Problem with building 3.10
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 07:17:23 -0700

> I thought part of the idea of splitting gnugo into gnugo and regression was
> to make it possible for some people to install gnugo only (the ones that
> like to play, but not develop). I am to bad at make and Makefiles to
> understand how it works. If someone can make the system work with gnugo
> only, I think that would be good.

Some people might want GNU Go only. Others might want the regressions
only. Others might like the fact that the tarball actually still fits
on a floppy.

Right now I'm thinking gnugo-3.1.11.tar.gz could contain
regression/Makefile.am and regression/Makefile.in but no
other files in regression/. I'll see if that works.